- A recurring decimal.More example sentences
- As a number that cannot be written as a repeating decimal or a finite decimal pi is irrational: it cannot be written as a fraction (the ratio of two integers).
- If the decimal is a repeating decimal instead of a terminating one, we can still convert it to a fraction.
- All repeating decimals like 0.575757575757…, all integers like 46, and all finite decimals like 0.472 are rational.
More definitions of repeating decimalDefinition of repeating decimal in:
- The US English dictionary