noun[mass noun] Medicine
- The action of restoring the flow of blood to an organ or tissue, typically after a heart attack or stroke.More example sentences
- The pulmonary artery pressure during the initial 10 minutes of reperfusion is of prime importance.
- In essence, prompt reperfusion is sacrificed for effective reperfusion.
- The importance of time to reperfusion in reducing mortality cannot be overestimated.
More definitions of reperfusionDefinition of reperfusion in:
- The US English dictionary