- A theatrical company that performs plays from its repertoire for regular, short periods of time, moving on from one play to another.More example sentences
- A life raft for dance talent in today's rough seas for arts funding is Washington, D.C.'s CityDance Ensemble, a repertory company run by techno-whiz Paul Gordon Emerson.
- It was also to be a home base for expanding her current six-member ensemble into a larger repertory company to be called the Brooklyn Ballet.
- I knew, at the very least, there would be experienced voices in that remote city, because it boasts the largest opera house in Russia with a repertory company attached to it.
More definitions of repertory companyDefinition of repertory company in:
- The US English dictionary