- The fact is that, in a year of frequent and adequate rainfalls, there was not always the volume to fill or replenish dams and underground resources.
- ‘Europe is a difficult market, and we are totally aware of that,’ Cho said, after returning from a June trip to Burgundy to replenish his wine collection.
- Recharge is the amount of water from precipitation that replenishes groundwater in storage.
- In particular, materials requirement planning is a system that assists management to monitor inventory and replenish as stock levels approach minimum requirements.
- Ship stocks will then be replenished from the base warehouses.
- State marine biologists said coastal waters were over-fished and the ban was necessary so that stocks could be replenished.
- Example sentences
- The company recently launched PediaPop - a lickable, flavored electrolyte replenisher for kids with diarrhea.
- High-GI carbs let you quickly refuel during a ride and are the best post-ride replenisher, because they refill your empty energy stores fast.
- If you are doing development by inspection, the remaining concentrate can be used as a replenisher for the working solution.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'supply abundantly'): from Old French repleniss-, lengthened stem of replenir, from re- 'again' (also expressing intensive force) + plenir 'fill' (from Latin plenus 'full').
Words that rhyme with replenishRhenish
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|plen¦ish
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.