noun[mass noun] (plural reposados)
- A type of tequila which has been aged in oak for between two months and a year.More example sentences
- We'll stick by our statement, with an amendment: ‘Unless designated as anejo, muy anejo or reposado, tequilas are legally unaged.’
- He has advised Partida on this new release, and the result is a character-filled spirit in the three (blanco, reposado and anejo) tequila varieties.
- The Cantina serves a sampler of 7 tequilas, featuring blancos (unaged tequilas), reposados (aged in white oak for up to a year), and anejos (aged in white oak for more than a year).
Spanish, literally 'rested'.
More definitions of reposadoDefinition of reposado in:
- The US English dictionary