verb (repots, repotting, repotted)[with object]
- Put (a plant) in another pot, especially a larger one.More example sentences
- When I repotted the chewed-root bushes, I cut them back and added rootone and vitamin B to the soil.
- If the soil starts drying out quickly and the roots are compacted, you'll need to pull the plant from its container, prune the roots, and repot the tree.
- Beginner bonsai growers will be able to enjoy demonstrations on styling and repotting trees, and there will also be specialist tools available for sale.
More definitions of repotDefinition of repot in:
- The US English dictionary