- Process (something, especially spent nuclear fuel) again or differently, typically in order to reuse it: the costs of reprocessing radioactive wasteMore example sentences
- We'll watch that with interest, but it's an economical benefit to the French government to reprocess the spent fuel rods.
- She says if there are to be new nuclear power stations, the Government will have to help finance them - by reducing, for example, British Energy's liability for reprocessing its spent nuclear fuel.
- Whilst the Russian Atomic Energy Ministry has talked about reprocessing the spent fuel and not storing it, critics say that the ministry will use the foreign funds to finance new reactors.
More definitions of reprocessDefinition of reprocess in:
- The US English dictionary