Definition of reprography in English:
The science and practice of copying and reproducing documents and graphic material.
- Raster-Vision is specialized in management and reproduction of documents and in reprography, scanning, microfilms, electronic files, archiving.
- The student must be able to explain the history and basic process of electrostatic reprography.
- Example sentences
- With the exception of Dodge, they are forging relationships with local reprographers so that their subscribers can, with the click of a mouse, order sets from local printers.
- For example, links from the Buzzsaw centralized drawing database to reprographers worldwide reduced the time and cost needed to ship paper drawings.
- Example sentences
- Transport is also available at all district education offices, and reprographic equipment like computers and photocopiers have been provided to provincial and district education offices and teacher resource centres.
- Printing and reprographic services accounted for 53 percent of the company's 2001 revenues.
- Not only do today's reprographic companies offer a variety of printing options, many now provide quick delivery services that may prove more convenient and cost-effective than doing it all yourself.
Words that rhyme with reprographyautobiography, bibliography, biography, cardiography, cartography, chirography, choreography, chromatography, cinematography, cosmography, cryptography, demography, discography, filmography, geography, hagiography, historiography, hydrography, iconography, lexicography, lithography, oceanography, orthography, palaeography (US paleography), photography, radiography, stenography, topography, typography
Definition of reprography in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan