Definition of repurify in English:
verb (repurifies, repurifying, repurified)[with object]
Purify (something) again.
- Now, the holy men may have to go back and have another ceremony to repurify the site and undo the influences of the protester's ritual, Mr. Wesley said.
- Most cultures have deep at their core a flood myth in which the great bulk of humanity is destroyed and a few are left to repopulate and repurify the human race.
- All screen positives were repurified prior to quantitative testing, and the identities of the doa1, fyv6, and mck1 mutants were all verified by allele-specific PCR.
- Example sentences
- However, 12% of the tested revertants gave a PCR product that did not cut completely, even after repurification of the revertant colony.
- Both of these activities, however, were lost after repurification with a modified phenol re-extraction procedure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan