verb (repurifies, repurifying, repurified)[with object]
- Purify (something) again.More example sentences
- Now, the holy men may have to go back and have another ceremony to repurify the site and undo the influences of the protester's ritual, Mr. Wesley said.
- Most cultures have deep at their core a flood myth in which the great bulk of humanity is destroyed and a few are left to repopulate and repurify the human race.
- All screen positives were repurified prior to quantitative testing, and the identities of the doa1, fyv6, and mck1 mutants were all verified by allele-specific PCR.
- More example sentences
- However, 12% of the tested revertants gave a PCR product that did not cut completely, even after repurification of the revertant colony.
- Both of these activities, however, were lost after repurification with a modified phenol re-extraction procedure.