- The state of having a good reputation: check the sponsorship of a website to establish its reputabilityMore example sentences
- Membership indicates reliability and reputability.
- The appropriate ethics committee will need to consider the usual ethical issues with respect to purposes, reputability of researchers and other matters outlined in this document.
- It would be difficult to find a respected scientific society or scientist of any reputability to support the cause.
More definitions of reputabilityDefinition of reputability in:
- The US English dictionary