- Send by or along a different route: the police had rerouted the marchMore example sentences
- But the last few years have been a nightmare, since the council re-routed the buses along our avenue.
- For example, if a unit expecting supplies has moved or it is determined that another unit has a more urgent requirement for those supplies; a convoy can be sent an e-mail re-routing it to where it needs to be.
- Metaphorically, this has made it possible for musicians to re-route pilgrimages to Santiago along the Celtic fringe to form postmodern confluences of Celtic religion and music.
More definitions of rerouteDefinition of reroute in:
- The US English dictionary