Definition of resale in English:
The sale of a thing previously bought: he is renovating them for resale [as modifier]: resale value
More example sentences
- This percentage shows the anticipated resale value of the van as a proportion of its list price based on age and mileage.
- The sale and resale of the same packages kept the indices almost unchanged in the first day of trading on Monday this week.
- However, there are also problems associated with timeshares, particularly with their resale.
- Example sentences
- For those who do not have a resaleable item, cash donations will be acceptable, as all money raised at the auction will go towards the upkeep of churches and schools of the parish.
- Business involves going to a site and recovering valuable, resaleable and recycleable items.
- The other stores will similarly refund the purchase price provided there is a receipt and the goods are in a resaleable condition.
Pronunciation: /riːˈseɪləb(ə)l/(also resalable) adjective
Definition of resale in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.