Seal (something) again.
More example sentences
- Staff resealed the ballot box, witnessed by others.
- The shaft was then resealed and access is restricted.
- What generally happens if items are damaged is they are resealed in special clear plastic bags and delivered.
- More example sentences
- Prepare the vegetables, then place them in a resealable plastic bag and chill until needed.
- The only noticeable differences were the lack of resealable containers in the case of the orange juice, which limited its shelf life once opened at home.
- Place your salts in a large glass bowl or resealable plastic bag.
Definition of reseal in:
- The US English dictionary