- Sow (an area of land) with seed, especially grass seed, again: fall is a prime time to reseed bare patches in the lawnMore example sentences
- Another option is to cut sod from a less visible area of your lawn to patch a priority area and reseed the area where the patch was taken.
- For example, some seed mixtures work well in shady areas, while other mixtures are made for reseeding sunny areas.
- Shade under a tree is difficult to solve without the drastic step of cutting it back or completely removing, but it is worth reseeding the area with a grass variety that will tolerate those conditions.
More definitions of reseedDefinition of reseed in:
- The US English dictionary