- Select (someone or something) again or differently: he was reselected as candidate for Sunderland SouthMore example sentences
- He would select news items, reselect them, rewrite them, cut them short, crumple them up and throw them away.
- His local association had recently unanimously reselected him as their candidate for the forthcoming general election.
- When I was reselected in July last year, I became aware of this whispering campaign.
- More example sentences
- Four members were absent at the meeting, which was put back a week despite being in the diary for seven months, but 15 voted against reselection and eight voted in favour.
- The warning comes at a highly sensitive time for Labour MSPs, who are going through a rapid process of reselection this month.
- There is no mechanism for mandatory reselection of First Ministers.
More definitions of reselectDefinition of reselect in:
- The US English dictionary