verb (past and past participle resold)[with object]
- Sell (something one has bought) to someone else: products can be resold on the black market for huge profitsMore example sentences
- That product could be resold to the customer; he may not have ever opened it.
- Its main business was reselling training products and courses over the internet and on CD-Roms and videos.
- In return, it got either the right to resell the product or receive payments of nearly $30 million a year.
- More example sentences
- This site will display a different price list for each reseller.
- The latter may effectively extend the scope of the action to retailers and resellers who offered the drive.
- As well as the push into Ireland, the company plans to launch its software through resellers in Britain.
More definitions of resellDefinition of resell in:
- The US English dictionary