verb (past and past participle resent /riːˈsɛnt/)[with object]
- Send (a message, letter, package, etc.) again: he forgot to put the time of the party on the invitations and had to resend themMore example sentences
- Since her document kept coming back out after the fax dialed, the fax machine clearly wasn't working right and she needed to resend the document.
- If anyone sent me an email that bounced today, just resend it.
- Like I said, just resend it and I will receive it now.
More definitions of resendDefinition of resend in:
- The US English dictionary