- Shape or form (something) differently or again: the decrees will thoroughly reshape Poland’s economyMore example sentences
- Long after the facts are forgotten, the official story will be shaping and reshaping our history.
- Arising from within a culture, technology, whether it is a canoe, a revolver, or a clock, simultaneously shapes and reshapes the culture in which it exists.
- Specific historical moments usually engender the chain of events that shape and reshape an international song.
More definitions of reshapeDefinition of reshape in:
- The US English dictionary