- 1Residual: there will be a residuary body to run servicesMore example sentences
- The Group also looked into various regulatory and supervisory aspects relating to NBFCs including residuary non-banking financial companies (RNBCs).
- In Germany and the United States, residuary powers vest in the Lands and the States.
- The Residuary Body would be wound up after three years and the levy was supposed to be reduced annually as properties were disposed of.
- 1.1 Law Relating to the residue of an estate: a residuary legateeMore example sentences
- After the death of my wife, and in the meantime subject to her interest, my trustees shall hold my residuary estate and the income thereof in trust for my nephew.
- He was liable to the other beneficiaries with interests in the residuary estate for the loss suffered by the trust shareholding, i.e. their decrease in value.
- Moreover, as the plaintiffs are residuary beneficiaries under the will that has been admitted to probate, the possibility of double recovery referred to at the end of the second paragraph is not present.
More definitions of residuaryDefinition of residuary in:
- The US English dictionary