Definition of resourceful in English:
Having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties: he maintained her reputation for being a resourceful problem-solver you will become stronger and more resourceful in the face of adversity
More example sentences
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- If we believe in our ability to be inventive and resourceful then we have every reason to believe we can make changes.
- Fortunately, the two counselors at the orphanage proved to be very quick and resourceful.
- Example sentences
- Eutrophication or the ways to clean up wastewater and utilise them resourcefully was clearly brought out by the students.
- He resourcefully fashioned a brush using hair from his cat's tail, while his mother and accommodating Indians provided the fledgling painter with a rudimentary palette of primary colors.
- His discussion of social movements takes the form of dichotomies, each side resourcefully incorporating rhetorical or counter-rhetorical language.
Pronunciation: /rɪˈsɔːsfʊli/ /rɪˈzɔːsfʊli/adverb
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.