- Separately or individually and in the order already mentioned (used when enumerating two or more items or facts that refer back to a previous statement): they received sentences of one year and eight months respectivelyMore example sentences
- He was sentenced to six months and three months respectively, to run consecutively.
- These positions are frequently referred to respectively as objectivism and constructionism.
- Both release new albums this month after eight and 11 years away respectively.
More definitions of respectivelyDefinition of respectively in:
- The US English dictionary