- Relating to or affecting respiration or the organs of respiration: respiratory diseaseMore example sentences
- We transferred the patient to the intensive care unit for respiratory and inotropic support.
- Breathing problems are considered to be those that affect the respiratory system below the vocal cords.
- A cough may also be caused by inflammation of the upper respiratory track due to a viral infection due to the common cold or flu.
More definitions of respiratoryDefinition of respiratory in:
- The US English dictionary