- A disorder characterized by an unpleasant tickling or twitching sensation in the leg muscles when sitting or lying down, relieved only by moving the legs.More example sentences
- Certain medicines may help people who have restless legs syndrome.
- Some people with restless legs syndrome also have periodic limb movements during sleep.
- Patients with restless legs syndrome who give blood regularly are advised to see their physicians about possible adverse effects.
More definitions of restless legs syndromeDefinition of restless legs syndrome in:
- The US English dictionary