- Replenish (a store) with fresh stock or supplies: work began at once to restock the fisheryMore example sentences
- Manufacturers are benefiting especially from the efforts of companies to restock inventories to levels that are better in line with the pickup in demand that began last year.
- In contrast, consuming sugar after a workout is vital for restocking muscle-glycogen stores.
- ‘They have to restock the display two or three times during a two-hour promotion,’ she said.
More definitions of restockDefinition of restock in:
- The US English dictionary