- A fragment of a DNA molecule that has been cleaved by a restriction enzyme.More example sentences
- The locus of curvature within a restriction fragment can be determined by the circular permutation assay.
- We used haplotype analysis, DNA sequencing, and restriction fragment analysis of mutations to evaluate the individuals in these families.
- Only one restriction fragment was observed using the gene-specific probe at high stringency.
More definitions of restriction fragmentDefinition of restriction fragment in:
- The US English dictionary