Definition of resubmit in English:
Submit (something, such as a plan, application, or resignation) again.
- ‘We will continue to talk to the planners and we are resubmitting an application,’ he said.
- Use the new circumstances as the basis for resubmitting the plan.
- Though the board of directors recommended a vote against the resolution, it won 6.9% of the voting shares, which means the shareholders can resubmit the proposal next year.
- Example sentences
- After the deluge of 1998, the volume of new manuscripts appears to be leveling off, yet resubmissions of 1998 papers have been coming back at a steady pace.
- With time allotted for resubmissions and publishing, it may take a year or longer from the time an article is submitted until it can be seen in print.
- These days articles are often published with lots of dates (dates of submission, resubmission, acceptance, publication), a statement on competing interests, another on financial support, and details of what was done by which authors.
Definition of resubmit in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia