- Renew a subscription to a publication or online service: I recently resubscribed to NetflixMore example sentences
- Stellar photography aside, he's really the only reason I keep resubscribing to the mag.
- I'm taking a $12 gamble and resubscribing.
- Over the next couple of days, I will transition existing subscribers off of Feedburner, but since some of you are subscribed directly to a Feedburner URL, I recommend resubscribing to the new link to be sure.
More definitions of resubscribeDefinition of resubscribe in:
- The US English dictionary