Place (cells or particles) in suspension in a fluid again.
More example sentences
- This residual volume was vortexed vigorously for 5 seconds at medium speed to resuspend the cells and cellular debris.
- Finely divided pulp debris and dead yeast cells which are very small settle more slowly and are easily resuspended by currents within the settling vessel.
- Tidal processes constantly winnow the substrate surface in the submerged mouthbar front, and resuspend mud and silt into the water.
- More example sentences
- After resuspension in 1 mM chloride extracellular medium, cells were isolated by gentle trituration.
- Ten milliliters of the formalin was processed by a procedure that included concentrating the supernatant via a short period of centrifugation followed by resuspension of the pellets in 95% ethanol.
- The removal, washing, centrifuging, and resuspension of mucus can activate cells and confound the cell and solute information.