- North American term for graticule.More example sentences
- In fact, the extremely complex reticles that will be required to extend optical lithography below 100 nm will make the cost of ownership impractical for low-volume applications.
- Even autocollimators with micrometer-driven reticles used with averaged multiple readings require a skilled operator to achieve accurate, repeatable results.
- Several different reticles are available that are tailored to the type of long range shooting envisioned.
mid 18th century: from Latin reticulum 'net'.
More definitions of reticleDefinition of reticle in:
- The US English dictionary