Definition of reutilize in English:
Utilize again or for a different purpose: the matter eliminated by some amoebocytes was reutilized by others
More example sentences
- The fate of rubisco during leaf senescence has been intensively studied and the nitrogen from this source has been shown to be extensively reutilized in the synthesis of proteins in seeds and perennating organs.
- It has been suggested that this might have reutilized the site of an earlier and less impressive theatre, but this is still speculative and awaits confirmation by further excavation.
- Architects should think about the question of how buildings can be reutilized after big events such as the World Expo.
- Example sentences
- Potassium has the property of high phloem mobility and, as a result, of a high degree of reutilization by retranslocation via phloem.
- Several of these genes with significantly decreased expression play important roles in fluid absorption and the synthesis, trafficking, or reutilization of surfactant proteins and phospholipids.
- Obviously, the land these fallen enterprises owned needs to be released for reutilization.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.