- Eager for revenge: the average Briton is not naturally vindictive and revengefulMore example sentences
- Vindictive, unforgiving and revengeful, Susan did her utmost to make certain the only other woman remaining in the contest wouldn't win.
- But I do think he is a man who bears a grudge, who is a man who is vindictive and revengeful and, I have to say, so does Mr Burton.…
- The most revengeful way to humiliate a family against whom disputes are pending is to subject the womenfolk in that family to crimes that rob them of their honour and dignity and bring them disrepute.
- More example sentences
- The white fox rushes toward him with unsheathed claws as a last resort and the wolf only smiles revengefully.
- Why do some of her supporters think that if they revengefully abandon him that his supporters are going to support her the next time around?
- This is an idiom you say it when someone does something without following your advice; you say it revengefully.
More definitions of revengefulDefinition of revengeful in:
- The US English dictionary