- 1An effect whereby the sound produced by an amplifier or an amplified musical instrument is made to reverberate slightly: the best available Barios recording, despite reverbMore example sentences
- Devoted fans will recognize a lot of the original backing tracks, which all have been remixed and dubbed up with plenty of spacey echo, harsh delay, copious reverb, and psychedelic sound effects.
- The front soundstage was wide and deep, with surrounds used for slight reverb and ambient audience sounds.
- Much to his disappointment, it transpired that Sam's conversation with a deity could be explained by his amp picking up the random radio hissings of a passing cabbie - but passed through wah-wah and reverb, it sounded almost godly.
- 1.1 [count noun] A device for producing reverb: there are 16 effects available, including a number of reverbsMore example sentences
- My favorite preset, Dual Backyard, is a true-stereo preset that uses two reverbs linked together.
- The bottom line is, unless you're planning on tracking a multipiece band simultaneously with multiple headphone mixes, lots of plug-ins, virtual instruments and CPU-hogging reverbs, then you needn't worry about this problem.
- Again, that's something you can simulate with reverbs and delays.
More definitions of reverbDefinition of reverb in:
- The US English dictionary