verb (revisits, revisiting, revisited)[with object]
- 1Come back to or visit again: she was anxious to revisit some of her old haunts in ParisMore example sentences
- Looking at old friends and revisiting scenes brought tears to our eyes, fuelled by the excitement of reuniting.
- Sitting down, Preia started flipping through the pages, revisiting an old friend.
- Jefferies didn't make the trip north just to revisit old friends in Scotland.
- 1.1Consider (a situation or problem) again or from a different perspective: the council will have to revisit the issue at a general meeting this summerMore example sentences
- Everyone knows how I feel and there's no point revisiting that situation at all.
- I believe there is some merit in revisiting the situation where we actually take all forms of self-defence off people when they go on to an aeroplane.
- In fact, those of us with food and eating stresses, often revisit this problem.
More definitions of revisitDefinition of revisit in:
- The US English dictionary