Definition of rewarding in English:
Providing satisfaction; gratifying: skiing can be hugely rewarding
More example sentences
- I had such a rewarding and fulfilling experience and loved the children.
- We promise a rich, fulfilling and rewarding experience for those who visit Fun Republic.
- The fact is that it can be, and mostly is, a remarkably rewarding and fulfilling experience, for both sides.
- rewardingly adverb
- Example sentences
- Such scale-warps are part and parcel of island life and nowhere in England (if Cornwall counts as England) can you dip more completely, more rewardingly, into island life than in the Scillies.
- When I began writing this column in September 1997, I said I hoped it would amount to a sharing of problems and solutions with Saga readers, and so, rewardingly, it sometimes turns out to be.
- For most visitors, however, it is enough to enjoy the soothing, and rewardingly aesthetic, experience of Hyderabad's little known Paigah tombs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.