noun (plural rhabdomyosarcomas or rhabdomyosarcomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A rare malignant tumour involving striated muscle tissue.More example sentences
- Intracranial rhabdomyosarcomas are rare neoplasms, and those thought to be primary meningeal tumors are even more rare.
- One half of these malignancies are rhabdomyosarcomas originating in striated muscle.
- Equally unclear is the histogenesis of intracranial sarcomas and particularly rhabdomyosarcomas.
More definitions of rhabdomyosarcomaDefinition of rhabdomyosarcoma in:
- The US English dictionary