(also reebok, grey rhebok, or rhebuck)
- A small South African antelope with a woolly brownish-grey coat, a long slender neck, and short straight horns.
More example sentences
- Pelea capreolus, family Bovidae
- The Reserve is stocked with small game - blesbok, mountain reebok, duiker, klipspringer and steenbok, as well as the small creatures: mongoose, tortoise and genet.
- Mountain rhebuck, duiker, jackal, mongoose, porcupine and dassie now live in the Reserve.
- The impala and rhebok were also not included in tribe-level analyses because each is the sole extant member of its tribe.
late 18th century: from Dutch reebok 'roebuck'.
More definitions of rhebokDefinition of rhebok in:
- The US English dictionary