- An instrument for measuring the rheological properties of a substance.More example sentences
- Details on the rotating disk rheometer have been described by Miller et al. 1991.
- A wide gap rheometer geometry has been developed which can be used to measure the flow characteristics of food products containing particles.
- This work relied on what would now be called a dynamic shear rheometer which was built at ARRB by Peter Witt.
More definitions of rheometerDefinition of rheometer in:
- The US English dictionary