- Lacking the rhesus factor.More example sentences
- If a baby is rhesus positive but the mother is rhesus negative, then the mother could become sensitive to the baby's blood.
- Blood group women who have a rhesus negative blood group may need to have an injection to prevent problems for subsequent pregnancies.
- But if the mother is rhesus negative and the father is rhesus positive, it could lead to problems if the baby is also rhesus positive.
More definitions of rhesus negativeDefinition of rhesus negative in:
- The US English dictionary