- Relating to, affected by, or resembling rheumatism: rheumatoid disease a rheumatoid jointMore example sentences
- As her severely rheumatoid hands are useless, an adequate range of movement in just one of her knees means that she can still get out of the chair without help.
- Extremely high titers are associated with the presence of rheumatoid nodules.
- She had a restrictive defect later shown to be caused by a rheumatoid lung.
More definitions of rheumatoidDefinition of rheumatoid in:
- The US English dictionary