noun (plural rhinoplasties)[mass noun] Medicine
Plastic surgery performed on the nose: rhinoplasty to straighten the nose [count noun]: the operation was more costly than a simple rhinoplasty
More example sentences
- Other procedures available are otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty, liposculpture, penile enhancement and face, neck and brow lifts to name but a few.
- For Tailia Santo, the rhinoplasty that changed her nose wasn't her first surgery; she had already had breast implants.
- Each procedure involved a teenager having rhinoplasty.
- More example sentences
- Yes, indeed, Britney Spears has got a weird nose and absolutely no rhinoplastic procedure can correct a bizarrely large bone at the top of one's nose without making one's eyes appear even farther apart than they already do.
Definition of rhinoplasty in:
- The US English dictionary