- A person who composes rhymes, especially simple ones.More example sentences
- I apologise to any purists in case the following suggestion is seen as something of a sacrilege, but can I ask you to help us in calling all Yorkshire poets, rhymesters, bards, balladeers and singers to help us save our pub?
- It has use only for the venal, propagandistic rhymesters.
- These misplaced terms offend my disposition and occur only to the mind of a novice rhymester, who calls on Apollo for inspiration; for my part, I renounce him, and know nothing at all except my nature.
More definitions of rhymesterDefinition of rhymester in:
- The US English dictionary