- The bony frame formed by the ribs round the chest.More example sentences
- Skeletons will use their skulls and ribcages to produce infernal ditties sure to lead your ears into the fairy circles of hell.
- We move into the chamber and carefully pick our way between heaps of skulls and ribcages.
- He had dislocated a cervical vertebra and torn a cartilage in his lower ribcage, and was ordered by his doctors not to train, let alone compete.
More definitions of ribcageDefinition of ribcage in:
- The US English dictionary