- Braided trimming in a zigzag pattern, used as decoration on clothes: print dresses trimmed with rickrackMore example sentences
- Once the main parts of the figure were completed in felt, an assortment of ribbons, lace trim, rickrack, buttons, sequins and feathers were added to decorate the circus performers.
- They now use ready-made rickrack and shiny synthetic trimmings to adorn their garments.
- Decorate the basket with craft paint or rickrack, as pictured here.
late 19th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of rickrackDefinition of rickrack in:
- The US English dictionary