- A soft white unsalted Italian cheese.More example sentences
- There are also low fat alternatives to dairy products such as low fat cream cheese, ricotta, cottage cheese, cheddars and yoghurts.
- Cheese has as much relevance now as it does in winter; especially the fresh goat cheeses and lighter cheeses such as feta, ricotta and mozzarella.
- Skim ricotta can replace cream cheese on a bagel or in a vegetable dip.
Italian, literally 'recooked, cooked twice'.
More definitions of ricottaDefinition of ricotta in:
- The US English dictionary