- A semicircular or curved tile used in making a roof ridge.More example sentences
- It looked very grim when the distressed man started to cling on to the ridge tile of the roof with his feet dangling.
- They discovered he was dealing with two builders who had offered to repair a ridge tile for £5 and then agreed to repoint the chimney stack for £400.
- The roof is all finished now apart from a line of cement pointing over the new leading on the chimney stack and a single ridge tile either side to cap it all off.
More definitions of ridge tileDefinition of ridge tile in:
- The US English dictionary