- Shortly after returning to competitive riding, she suffered a shoulder injury in June during training hours.
- The exercise involved in riding helps to develop balance.
- She specialises in conveyancing, probate, wills and matrimonial work, and in her spare time enjoys skiing, sailing, riding, theatre and eating out.
Words that rhyme with ridingconfiding, hiding, siding
- The country is divided into districts or ridings electing one MP each.
- Mr Toews has run a positive campaign and presented his ideas and his beliefs for the riding and for Canada.
- The best the local Liberals can hope for now is that the newly merged Conservative Party of Canada selects a no-name candidate to run in the riding of Richmond.
Old English trithing, from Old Norse thrithjungr 'third part', from thrithi 'third'. The initial th- was lost due to assimilation with the preceding -t of East, West, or with the -th of North.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.