- The guide showed us a little of the town, and we walked behind the castle to see the long walk where the queen goes riding.
- He thought maybe they could go riding, or hunting.
- He was invited to go riding with the president at his ranch in Texas.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
- The country is divided into districts or ridings electing one MP each.
- Mr Toews has run a positive campaign and presented his ideas and his beliefs for the riding and for Canada.
- The best the local Liberals can hope for now is that the newly merged Conservative Party of Canada selects a no-name candidate to run in the riding of Richmond.
Old English trithing, from Old Norse thrithjungr 'third part', from thrithi 'third'. The initial th- was lost due to assimilation with the preceding -t of East, West, or with the -th of North.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.