- A woman’s riding dress, consisting of a skirt worn with a double-breasted jacket.More example sentences
- Most of us have Victorian-style riding habits that we use for historical events.
- Pip and Lynn were wearing riding habits, Pip complaining grouchily about having to wear skirts, even split ones.
- There are some twenty works painted in the 1870s and 1880s that capture women in street clothes or riding habits that were new to the fashion scene.
More definitions of riding habitDefinition of riding habit in:
- The US English dictionary