- An establishment where horse riding is taught.More example sentences
- Race horse trainers and riding schools in the county have been kicking up a stink about a plan by the Government to turn horse muck into brass.
- Of the £155, 430 worth of business grants, the largest was towards the establishment of a new riding school at Cruan in Firth.
- She has worked with horses and ponies for 30 years and run her own riding school and livery yard.
More definitions of riding schoolDefinition of riding school in:
- The US English dictionary