- The arrangement of spiral grooves on the inside of a rifle barrel: he could clearly see the rifling of the boreMore example sentences
- There's no rifling in the barrel, and you call it a rifle?
- The foremost portion of this auxiliary chamber incorporates many small rifling grooves to just stabilize the bullet before it engages the bore.
- In their six grooves, Colerain barrels feature round bottom rifling that holds less fowling; square bottomed grooves reportedly retain more fowling.
More definitions of riflingDefinition of rifling in:
- The US English dictionary