noun• informal , chiefly British
- An outfit of clothes.More example sentences
- Finally, to the member of staff called Norman, thanks for praising my rig-out, you made me feel a million dollars in my ever-so-cheap outfit.
- He is unapologetic about the rig-out: ‘I wear all the gear all the time.’
- We took special glee in laughing at all the ice-skaters' hilarious rig-outs and the obscure terminology that seems to go with that activity.
More definitions of rig-outDefinition of rig-out in:
- The US English dictionary